TSA’s Travel Tips for our Tours that include Air Transportation
Before you go . . .
• Visit www.tsa.gov for all the latest security policies.
• Liquids, gels, and aerosols are permitted in 3 ounce containers, placed in a 1 quart-size, clear plastic, zip-top bag, one bag per traveler.
• Medically necessary liquids like insulin, are permitted and must be declared to a security officer at the checkpoint.
• Pack valuable and fragile items in your carry-on.
• Remove all items from pockets and any accessories, including wallets, belts, money and keys, before going through screening. Removing these items will reduce the need for additional screening.
• To avoid leaving any personal items behind, place them in carry-on bags prior to entering the checkpoint.
Three Simple Steps to Security
• Show your government-issued ID and boarding pass to the security officer at the checkpoint.
• Take your 3-1-1 bag out of your carry-on and place separately in bin. Declare all medically necessary liquids to a security officer at the checkpoint.
• Take laptops and other large electronics out of their cases and place in a separate bin for X-ray screening.
• Remove footwear and place in a bin for. Wearing footwear that can be easily removed helps speed the process. Please also remove jackets and sweaters and place in a bin
Click the 3-1-1 Graphic to open the TSA Brochure.
For more information, please visit www.tsa.gov